Posts Tagged ‘Sean Taylor’
Learn how to use Quantity One Imaging Software from Bio-Rad Laboratories.
As a follow up to Bio-Rad’s acquisition of QuantaLife, we are proud to present the following educational training video: “An Introduction to Droplet Digital PCR”, given by award winning field application specialist Dr. Sean Taylor.
Be sure to stay tuned for the advanced training video which will be posted in the near future.
In honor of this launch, we invite you to review some of the resources (including technical notes, review articles and video tutorials) that we have posted on high resolution melt analysis. Feel free to to click on any of the links below for further details:
- High Resolution Melt Analysis Applicatons (publication)
- The Versatility of High-Resolution Melt Analysis (2 resources: review article and technical note)
- Educational Webinar: High-Resolution Melt Analysis (archived version available, registration required)
- A Practical Guide to High Resolution Melt Analysis Genotyping (technical note)
- A Video Tutorial for High Resolution Melt Analysis
- PCR Assay for Chromatin Accessibility (epigenetics methods article)
In this video, Dr. Sean Taylor, Field Applications Specialist, Bio-Rad Laboratories, demonstrates how sample quality and reference gene selection effect data analysis and interpretation in real-time quantitative PCR (qPCR) experiments. The presentation is in accordance with the previously published MIQE guidelines.
For enhanced viewing, click on the full-screen mode button on the bottom right hand corner of the video.