As a follow up to our video introduction to droplet digital PCR we are proud to present you with an advanced video presentation on droplet digital PCR technology. Please have a look and let us know what you think!
Archive for the ‘PCR Video Tutorials’ Category
As a follow up to Bio-Rad’s acquisition of QuantaLife, we are proud to present the following educational training video: “An Introduction to Droplet Digital PCR”, given by award winning field application specialist Dr. Sean Taylor.
Be sure to stay tuned for the advanced training video which will be posted in the near future.
QuantaLife, which was recently acquired by Bio-Rad Laboratories, produces an innovative droplet digital PCR system that provides quantification of target molecules with unprecedented precision and sensitivity. In the videos that follow, QuantaLife’s VP of Application Development Dr. Serge Saxonov, introduces Droplet Digital™ PCR and explains various aspects of the technology.
I found this nice, down to earth explanation of the delta-delta Ct method for calculating qPCR results (i.e. qPCR results corrected with internal controls).
In honor of this launch, we invite you to review some of the resources (including technical notes, review articles and video tutorials) that we have posted on high resolution melt analysis. Feel free to to click on any of the links below for further details:
- High Resolution Melt Analysis Applicatons (publication)
- The Versatility of High-Resolution Melt Analysis (2 resources: review article and technical note)
- Educational Webinar: High-Resolution Melt Analysis (archived version available, registration required)
- A Practical Guide to High Resolution Melt Analysis Genotyping (technical note)
- A Video Tutorial for High Resolution Melt Analysis
- PCR Assay for Chromatin Accessibility (epigenetics methods article)