What is the connection between science cartoons, mitochondrial tweezers and Elizabeth Taylor’s eyes? If you guessed that they are all on the list of top 10 American Biotechonologist posts for 2011 you’d be right!
Our goal is to have fun, learn something and spread some scientific love. We hope that we have fulfilled our mission in 2011 and we look forward to a great 2012. Below is our top 10 of 2011. Feel free to comment and to let us know what you’d like to see more of (or less of) in the coming year.
Best wishes for a happy and healthy 2012!
- Awesome cartoon! How scientists see each other
- Mitochondrial tweezers revolutionize genetic research
- How realistic is your perception of science?
- Elizabeth Taylor’s eyes reveal the mysteries of the human genome
- PCR Assay for Chromatin Accessibility
- qPCR delta-delta Ct method simplified
- irrelevant RNA found to be crucial for protein selection
- Transfecting primary cells with high efficiency
- Scientists uncover new DNA role in modifying gene function
- Novel technique reveals both gene number and protein expression simultaneously