For more information, visit http://www.biorad.com/yt/7/V3.
Posts Tagged ‘bio-rad video’
Are you getting the most from your western blot data? Does Imaging technique matter? Film or Imager? In this video, we describe a methodology to obtain reliable quantitative data from chemiluminescent western blots using standardization procedures coupled with the updated reagents and detection methods. For the best resolution, watch the video in full screen at HD resolution.
Teaching biology? Don’t forget about one of the most studied model organisms in biology, C. elegans.
And if you are planning on exploring C. elegans in the classroom, the C. elegans Behavior Kit allows students to work with and learn about C. elegans.
With this kit, students are able to:
- Get hands-on experience with a model eukaryotic organism
- Observe and study the life cycle of C. elegans
- Utilize their microscope skills
- Learn how to subculture
- Learn about genetics and its effect on behavior
- Discover the connection between learning, the daf-18 gene, and the AIY and ASE neurons
For more information visit http://www.bio-rad.com/prd/en/US/LSE/PDP/MKLAITMNI/C.-elegans-Behavior-Kit