Teaching biology? Don’t forget about one of the most studied model organisms in biology, C. elegans.
And if you are planning on exploring C. elegans in the classroom, the C. elegans Behavior Kit allows students to work with and learn about C. elegans.
With this kit, students are able to:
- Get hands-on experience with a model eukaryotic organism
- Observe and study the life cycle of C. elegans
- Utilize their microscope skills
- Learn how to subculture
- Learn about genetics and its effect on behavior
- Discover the connection between learning, the daf-18 gene, and the AIY and ASE neurons
For more information visit http://www.bio-rad.com/prd/en/US/LSE/PDP/MKLAITMNI/C.-elegans-Behavior-Kit